Saturday, May 5, 2012

School is out for the Summer. Time to get crafting.( Mini Album)

Wow it feels like forever since I have been in my craft room and actually enjoyed it.  I really needed to get started on some projects.  Lets start the summer off with a cute  and simple mini album.  This album is a 6 by 6 album and was inspired by paper I didn't even know I had.  It will be great for a graduation or wedding affair.  Click the pic to enlarge.


 Ingredients:
Paper
glue
glue dots
buttons ribbon
cinch
1 inch metal rings
bling
fun fur
cream city ribbon
tags
other embellishments

 You can see I made some of my own tags  with the left over paper I had.  Buttons give such a great look to this mini album.

Hope you enjoyed your stop.

Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.