Thursday, April 26, 2012

POP DT Monthly Challenge

POP DT Monthly Link UP Party

This months theme is all about those adorable babies.  Your link up project can be anything baby related..  This can include, LO's, cards, shower gifts absolutely anything and any color.  When you are done you can post it on the Patches of Pink Link Up post so we can all see what you have created.  Click HERE to head there now and see post your project and see the other DT projects for inspiration.

My project is this darling little onesie gift box.  It is cut out using the fit to page button on your cricut with the Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  BTW my new fav cart.

I also used the Stretch Your Imagination Cart cutting the bear out at 3 inches.  As you can see I inked him up and tied some cloths pins together with ribbon as my embellishment.

The sentiment is also cut out using the same cart as the bear.  You can cut it to any size you want.  I added some stickles glitter glue and a little bit of bling to finish it off.  You know I have to have my bling.  :D

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

2 comments:

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.