Saturday, August 20, 2011

In the news today

1.  It has been a great 6 months working with Abby from Scrabookaholic By Abby and the rest of the talented ladies on this DT.  All good things must come to an end however.  I will miss you all and look forward to hopping with you in the future.  I am positive we will  be in Hops together or even perhaps be guest designers on each others blogs.  I wish the best for all of you in the crafting and blogging world.    Thanks you Abby for allowing me to be part of it.  Your DT was my first.

2.  August 22nd....Last Scrapbookaholic by Abby DT Challenge  You won't want to miss it.

3.   Aug 23rd Me and Pam from Scrapbooking Flair are swapping blogs and posting a project on each others blog.  To see her blog and my post for her blog you will have to click HERE.

4.  August 29th Fall semester Starts for me.  YAY

5.  December 8th I will be a guest designer on Nicols blog over at Canadian Nickel Scrapin.

6.  I have started selling my cards on yardsellr.com.  It is free to post and free to sell.

7.  October 1st breast cancer Blog Hop

If I think of anything else I will  update the post.
Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.