Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another No Cricut Card

Some days you just do not feel like cutting things out so here is a card with just a few things....
Paper, Border punch of your choice,  sentiment for your stamp, embossing stuff including a heat gun, 2 brads, bling and crystal effects by Stampin UP. :D  That's it.  This card is A-2 in size.  The paper is cut at random size besides the base.
  The little Flower I quilled with my fingers and stuck together with glue. :D
Enjoy

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, I hardly ever use my Cricut for card making so I have enjoy seeing your card today, not that card making is not good because it is. LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your quilled flower inspires me to try it sooner than later! Nice job on the card, Meighen. Bless ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.