Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby DT Challenge #5 Hello Kitty

Hi every one and welcome back to another DT Challenge with Scrapbookaholic By Abby.  This weeks challenge is all about Hello Kitty  and using a box or bag. 
To enter the challenge head over to http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/ and add you project under Mr Linky. You will also get to see what the other DT members created. :D
Feel free to use the Hello Kitty Cartridge or and SVG file with Hello Kitty on it.
  I had a lot of fun making this for our challenge. 
For this bag I used the Tags Bags Boxes and more cartridge  and Hello Kitty.  The box is cut at 9.5 inches and Miss Kitty is cut at 3 inches.  The cloud are from a quickutz die.  Paper for the box is from the Pet Stack by DCWV.
Dimensional squares were used on the kitty image and one of the clouds. 
Stickles and faux stitching were the finishing touch to Hello Kitty image. 

For the filling inside the pox i just cut very thin strips out of different colors of paper  and crumpled it up in my hand.  It looks like the stuff you buy at the store. 
To finish the project a few different colors of ribbon were added.

For this challenge, a Hello Kitty watch will be given away.
Don't forget you have to go to http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/   to participate.  Good Luck :D

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meighen, I love your bag. The sentiment is perfect for it and I love all the ribbon you used! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! My scrapbook room is done in Hello Kitty (mostly because my daughter keeps buying me Hello Kitty stuff, lol) but I don't own the Hello Kitty cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bag, love Hello Kitty in the airplane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.