Saturday, May 14, 2011

Anniversary Card To My Husband

Hi everyone, I hope you are all ready for the weekend. I am....... This weekend is my husbands and my 3 year anniversary. We have been together 7 and married 3 of those seven. I made a card for him using the tree from the Heritage cartridge. Is symbolizes strength. A strong marriage is a happy marriage.

I also used some Stampin Up pearls soft suede ink to give the card a vintage feel, and DCWV paper.

Click the pic to see a larger image

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card!!! Love the colors!! Happy Aniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamper in TRAINingSaturday, May 14, 2011

    Very nice card; it's beautiful! May your anniversary be just as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.