Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Frame #2

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog.  Today I have for you and altered 8 x 10 picture frame. This one is the second  of two frames. I used Mariposa paper by DCWV, high gloss MOD PODGE, K & Co. embellishments, soft suede ink, a sponge dauber, pearls, border punch, lace ribbon, UTEE, some Prima flowers and some Stampin Up rose embellishments.  I hope you enjoy frame number one.  These frames are both  going to be given as Mothers day gifts.   One to my mom and one to my mother in law. :D



Here you can see the butterflies  inked up edges, border punch, and pearls.


Here on the left is some more chipboard accents and the Prima flowers.  Just like the last frame, the butterflies are inked up and UTEE was used.   Crackle Accents was used on the square piece of chipboard.
I hope these give you some good ideas. TTFN :D 


Hugs and Blessings,
                                       Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.