Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grad Hat Card

Well. the graduation season is upon us, so it is time to start thinking about cards decor, and gifts.  I  have a brother graduating from high school this year,  Man does time fly.  Anyways, I have made a card using a few simple things.   The Wild Card Cartridge  is where I got teh image from. :D

 The hat is cut @ 8 1/2 inches.  I usd red ribbon to make a tassle and knoted it on the inside so it would hang out the front.  I had some grad stickers laying around so I decided to add them  instead of cutting out stuff.  I did change the ribbon on the diploma as it was blue and my old high school and now my brothrs is Red White and Black.

I used my I-Rock and a border punch on the left side of the card.
Hope you found this card simple. 

Here is what was used:

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job. My son is graduating this year, so I can really appreciate your card. Love how you made the tassels.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat graduation card. I am getting lots of ideas to use for next year when my son graduates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.