Monday, March 7, 2011

OMG I AM SYKED EXCITING NEWS


 I AM A SCRAPBOOKAHOLIC BY ABBY DT MEMBER


So I told everyone I had some awesome news to share with all of you.  No I am not prego., But this is almost as awesome as that would be. :D
I made it into a Design Team.  Can you believe it?  It is my very first one.  WOOHOO.  The DT is for Scrapaholic by Abby (click here to check out here blog).

I found out at work and I was so excited that I called my DH right away and told him the good news.  Although scraping isn't his thing.  lol, he was really happy for me.  He knows I have been trying to get on one for a while.

It will be a 6 month term.  YAY.......   We already have some fun stuff planned. Stay tuned.
Meet the team!! In alpha order!!!!

Here is the rest of the DT

Alina
Amber
Ashly
Carley
Celeste B
Celeste L
Christine
Erika
Karla
Kristin
Maria
Meighen (ME)
Pam
Raven
Sandra
Zeni
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Meighen! I'm sure you'll have so much fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - this is wonderful! You will add great stuff to a DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhggg - the comment that says it's from Chuck is from me (Esther)! I didn't know he'd been using my computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea what it makes me feel when you express yourself like this!!! I am soooo happy you are part of my team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngrats, great news for you! It's going to be so much fun for you ladies! Can't wait to see all the creative work!!

    Nicki121986@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! Have fun with it!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun and we will get to see some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. That's so exciting. I am very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES. looking forward to all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! I can't wait to work with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I can't wait to work with you:) and our team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Meighen! cant wait to see what you create!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is LOVELY!! Congrats!

    Hi, I am a new follower, FAB blog!!

    Can you tell me how to get the random number thing...i went to their site and they say it is not free. Everyone else has been telling me it is free, I am confused? I see you have it sitting on your side bar, so i figured you might know. Please respond. I need to use it and save some paper. LOL
    Thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, all of my scrapping blog hopping friends are on here. I think I sent a response, but I don't do the same kind of items that all of you do.

    I will be watching and thanks to all of you for being on the DT.

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.