Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crafty Card Gallery Card #2

Welcome back everyone for card number two for the Craft Card Gallery.  As you know I was asked by Jennifer to particpate as a guest designer on her blog.  This is card number 2 of 3 for this week.


 This is a smaller card and will fit it a regular size envelope.  On this card, the Just Because Cards Cartridge was used as well as the Sweet Treats Cartridge.
The card (page 45) is cut a 4 1/2 inches along with it's layers. 
The patterned  paper is from the Guy Stack by DCWV.

I used some chocolate Stickles  and Blue metal I-Rock embellishments for the cake.  Pop dots were added for dimension.

The candle was cut from the Sweet treats cartridge on page 59.   I cut out the sentiment, but just used the candle.  Stickles were added to that as well.  Always have to have the bling.
For the sentiment, I added a tag I had to the right corner  and put my sentiment on it with pop dots. 
 I printed out on my computer the sentiment and added a green  mat behind it.

This card is designed to be for a guy or girl.  It will be going to my brother-in-law.

Find inspiration in everything.

HUGS,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. love the bling on the cake !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The cake looks good enough to eat! tfs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meighen this is just too cute!! If the bling wasnt on top I might of tried to eat it lol..

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meighen, I have to say that this is adorable. I love the way you made it look like a slice of cake and even added a candle. I love it.

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bling. Really cute.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.