Thursday, November 11, 2010

Super Simple Project of the Week #18 Dinner Name Plates

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, why not show off your creative side  to your family with these super simple name tags for you place settings.  Aren't these just adorable?

 I will run down the list of cartridges I used.
Storybook was used for the Marquu4 on page 67 cut a 4 inches and folded in half.
The letters are cut at 1 inch.

Create a Critter was used for the Turkey and Pumpkin both cut at 2 inches and both on page 70.

The Squirrel is from Stretch Your Imagination  on page 46 and cut at 2 inches.
On e the picture to the right you can see a long legged Turkey and Leaves.  Those are also from the Stretch you Imagination  Both cut at 2 inches.

The Pumpkins were run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss dot, swirls, and Forest branch folders.

Google eyes and gel pen doodles were added for character.

I hope you decide to share you hobby wioth your family.  I know they will get a kick out of the darling name plates and they can take them home as a memento. :)

Find inspiration in everything.
HUGS,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. these are so cute, I was thinking of doing something like this for one of my hops, still not sure I love these they are so cute Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. I wish our Thanksgiving was organized enough to use place cards. I have them from childhood memories though.

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love these they are so cute..I love this idea.
    I need to get create a critter cart.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say they are adorable. Thanks for sharing...U have the most amazing projects.

    I heart u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Such a great job! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.