Monday, November 15, 2010

A Scraplifted Scallop Card From MOMO ( Sorry MOMO it was just so cute I had to try it. )

So I was making my rounds to my favorite blogs and came across a video that MOMO had done on a X-Mas card with an owl.  I thought to myself "Oh How Cute.  I am scraplifitng this scallop idea."  Now I do not have a Gypsy or Design Studio so I just cut 2 scallop circles out from the Storybook Cartridge  @ 4 3/4 inches.  The second layer was cut at 4 1/2 inches and inked up to look distressed.  I punched to holes and joined the two pieces together with some small ribbon maybe 1/8 inch width. I-Rock pearls were added for the finishing touch.
I was looking threw last years Christmas stickers and found this super cute Santa to go with it.  A quick stamped sentiment a Voila it was done.  Super easy.



HUGS,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I saw Momo's card also and am thinking of giving it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I too saw Momo's card and thought it was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.