Friday, October 8, 2010

I'll Get You My Pretty........

Another cool card for you today.  For some reason The Wizard of Oz came to my mind and then I started thinking witch.  Well I put 2 and 2 together and though witch...Halloween.... I smell a card coming on.

I used my favorite cartridge  of the season Happy Hauntings.  The hat (pg 54) and the shoes (pg51) are cut at 2 inches.  I used the flip feature to make one shoe go the opposite way. I used my cricut spatula to rough up the edges of the hat and card.  I decorated with some buttons and Stickles.  Of coarse I also used pop dots.  You just have to have those.  The sentiment is off of my computer.  I inked that up and put it on some old olive background paper.
Enjoy....



 Hope you have a fabulously awesome creepy day.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is toooo cute!!.. thanks for sharing.. I love the combination and normally you only see one shoe, but two is extra cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.