Thursday, October 7, 2010

Die-monds are a Ghouls Best Friend

So my DH is of having a day to himself making knives with some friends and  I have the whole house to myself to scrap, craft, and make cards.  WOOT WOOT

The card is a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2  inches folded lengthwise.
I used Cloud 9 Holiday Mat Stack  designer paper, the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge with the image being cut at 4 inches,  and my Favorite Scrappy Moms Stamps A Haunting We Will Go. To see these stamps click HERE
I used a scallop punch for the sentiment and I embossed the sentiment as well.
I punch tiny holes in the scallop and also folded the Paper Tray Ink Ribbon.
I also added some Stickles to the bottom of her dress and some purple bling to the spiders.
The Bride of Franky is sporting some diamond earring and a diamond necklace.

 I am so jealous of her.  lol

♥Happy Haunting♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.