Friday, October 1, 2010

Card I Made Using My Bottle Swap Goodies.

As you know, I got my bottle full of goodies today.  I was so excited and had so many super cute ideas in my brain I just could not resist making something.  Thanks again Marie.  I am having so much fun with my embellishments and ribbon.
For this card I got to use a lot of the cool stuff Marie gave me.  I used the Flock, google eyes, candy corn stickers, and the buttons.
My mouse was cut out at 3 1/2 inches on page 57 of the Happy Hauntings Cartridge.
The tag is on page 88 of the Tags Bags Boxes and More Cartridge.
The patterned paper is Cloud 9 and the Stamp Set is one of my Favs from Scrappy Moms.  It's the A Haunting We Will GO stamp set.  I Hope you get a giggle out of this card.





Find Inspiration In Everyhing.
Photobucket
♥HUGS♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.