Friday, October 1, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge Hosted by The Scrapbooking Queen

Good evening everyone.  It feels like I have been posting all day.  lol Oh wait, I have.  I hope I have kept you all busy.
So I got invited to join in on a challenge.  This is probably my favorite one too.  As you all know, October isn't just about Halloween, but it is Breast Cancer Awareness month also.  How cool is that?
Anywho, the challenge....This is a challenge hosted by The Scrapbooking Queen (click HERE for her blog).  You create a pink card, send a picture to her email,  write a nice note in it, and the send it out to her in the mail.  She will be taking the cards to breast cancer survivor personally to cheer them up.  How awesome that is.  I urge to to participate in this challenge not just for the prizes but to cheer up that certain survivor.

 I used the Pink Journey Cartridge for this A2 card and the ribbon that came on my Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Way to recycle for a cause.  :)
Also on the card is a little bit of bling and Stickles.
 ♥HUGS♥,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.