Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spooky Card With aTwist

Hey everyone,
Have you ever stayed up all night thinking about a project that happens to pop in your head?  So you would say to yourself " That would be awesome "and then toss and turn the rest of the night thinking about how you are going to do it, the dimensions, and what tools you would use. 
I had a night like that a couple of days ago.  I was restless.  I wanted to go down and make it right away, but it was 2 in the morning. 
This card is cute and can be used on any occasion. It has a secret compartment in it.  How cool is that. I am pretty sure that is an original scrappin3rdeeschik idea, but I can't be certain.  I have not yet seen a card like it. 
So without any further delay her is the video.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.