Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kicking Off the Halloween Season

So to kick of the Halloween season and celebrate all of the blog hops I am in, I decided to make a scary tag.  This one is to promote Nicole's ( The Canadian Nickel) blog hop.  To Check her out and get info on the blog hop "The Little Hop of Horrors" click HERE .  
I used the Indie Art Cartridge, some Inkadinkado stamps, and miscellaneous embellishments. 
The image is cut at 7 inches.  I used Crackle gel for the eyes, nose and mouth.  
If this doesn't creep you out, I don't know what will.   Happy Hunting ghouletts and don't forget to get your creep on. 


 ♥HUGS♥
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool...I saw the photo on Nicole Facebook page. I'm stalking you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.