Friday, September 24, 2010

Retirement Card For My Mother In Law

Happy Friday everyone.  I know I am happy it's here.  :)  So, we are headed to my DH's moms for her retirement party on Sunday and of coarse I had to make a card.   What  better Cartridge  to use other than the Heritage Cartridge. 
This is a 5 by 11 card folded in half.
I used the tree on the first page and cut it @ 4 inches using the Guy Stack from DCWV.   The tag is cut from the same page at 1 inch.  The second layer of paper on the card and the ribbon are from Paper Tray Inc(the paper is Hocus Pocus).  As for the Sentiment, I don't have stamp for retirement so I just printed it off of the computer.  Quick and easy cheater method. lol


Hope you find inspiration in the card for a special friend or family member.

♥HUGS♥,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.