Thursday, September 23, 2010

No Cricut Card Day and I decided to add it to the Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your Thursday.  The weekend is almost here so just hang in there. :)

For today's card I decided not to use my Cricut.  It is Funny because I recorded this morning and found out Emma over at My Creative Time had the same idea not to use any machines.  I didn't copy your idea Emma I swear,     Great minds just think alike I guess.lol
Since her challenge starts today I said to myself well. I might as well enter it into the challenge.  lol To learn the folded ribbon technique click HERE
To join her challenge, click HERE




 Have a great day everyone. 
♥HUGS♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.