Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Teen Masculine Card . This one took me a while to think about.

I don't know about you ladies, but when it comes to male cards, they make me think.  With all of our girly ways, it is hard to come up with something all masculine.  Here is what I came up with using the Indie Art Cartridge for my brother who is turning 17.  I hope this helps all of you ladies out there.

On this card I used the Indie Art Cartridge and the Sweet Treat Cartridge.

This is a 9 by 5  card scored at 2 and 4 inches to make an easle.  Upper portion is 4 by 5.

I used some sticky pearls for the dice and some twine to bring the look together.  I hope you all find this helpful.

♥HUGS♥
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.