Saturday, August 7, 2010

B-Day Card My Mom asked me to make for her, for a friend.

Happy Saturday Everyone.  I was so excited when my mom asked me to make this card for her.  She has a friends Birthday coming up soon.  I haven't gotten to use the Sweet treat cart very much aside from the number 17 on the last card.  I do not want to ware out making birthday cards as everyone makes them.  I couldn't resist.  Here is what I came up with and everything that I used.
I had to make a matching card.  That is how I roll.
This is a 12X4 card folded in half.  I used a green base and the DCWV Flower Shower paper stack and glitter mat stack.  I used Stickles for the words, the cake and the cupcake on the envelope.  The Sweet treats cart was perfect for this project.  I used My Pink Stamper Stamps ( Family and Friends & Simply Sweet Occasions)and Stampin Up Stamps (Crazy for Cupcakes)Stamped on the inside of the card.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.