Friday, November 6, 2015

Thinking Of You Card

A very good friend of mine is struggling at work. She has taken on the responsibility of taking care of her father during the last few months or so of his life.  We decided to take up a collection for her for all the extra driving and financial burden.  Here is the card I made for her to put the collection into.




Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers by Stampin Up

Paper: Imaginisce Build a Card for the base card
           Cream Paper Cuttle Bugged using a Dots                  folder
           Purple paper that was pre cut, I cut it  to suit              my needs.

Bling: Imaginisce I-Rock and the stones EKsuccess
           Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements              that I can use with the I-Rock

The little flowers and butterflies I had laying around are glued on.

Glitter: Ranger Glitter Glue in Purple

Ink: Stampin up Lavender Lace

 Keep Crafting,
     Meighen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.