Saturday, September 12, 2015

Graduation Layout

So, as you all know I graduated from nursing school this year.   It has been a very tough journey.  This layout is going to be the first of many. lol I just decided to work from the back forward since this is the only picture I have so far to scrap with.  I am working on getting the others printed.  there are about 300 or more pictures to get printed out. lol.
The paper is 12 x 12 and is by DCWV.I used stickles for the ADN letters and of course  used the cricut to cut out the lettering.  I blinged it up a bit with random stones I had laying around.
This photo is the day before graduation at our nursing luncheon. 5/7/2015
Enjoy :)

Stickles in Black Diamond, DCWV 12"x12" Premium Stack: The Silver Lining Stack, Stickers are from Jolee

CLASS OF 2015 Associate's Degree in Nursing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.