Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Xmas Cards 2013

Well , it has been a very long time since I have presented something fun to you and to my blog.  With College classes taking up a brunt of my time, and trying to get caught up on my house work, I felt the need to get get into my scrap room and have some fun.  Since my first Nursing classes will start in the fall, I decided to get my Xmas cards done really early because God knows I will have no time when the semester starts.  I an truly sorry for the neglect.  I will really work hard and try to get some things posted throughout the fall and spring.  Thanks for understanding.



What you will need:
Cream Card Stock (4X6)
Red Card Stock (4.5 X 6.25)
Peachy Keen Stamps:
      Country Bumpkin (Mooey Christmas)
Red and Black Ink
Copic Markers:
#  B05 E02 RV10 R27 C-3 C-5 R29
Glossy Accents (pupil of eye)
Snowflake punch
twine
While Gel Pen (pupil of eye)
Glitter Glue 
Bling
Paper Piercing Tool (to pull twine around cows neck)
ATG Gun and glue dots
Boarder Punch of choice


Love this cow. Hope you all do too. Miss you all
Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

5 comments:

  1. This card is so funny :) Coolest Christmas card ever!
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over and over again I like to think about these difficulties. In fact it wasn't even a month ago that I was thinking about it. Frankly, what is your thought though?..Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your publish is simply excellent and i could assume you are a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.
    Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness to your publish is just great and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to keep updated with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.
    Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Magnificent activity!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.