Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bosses Day is on the 16th

HI everyone.  Welcome back for a fun new project that I know you will love.  As you may or may not know  Bosses week is October 16th this year.  My coworkers and I are celebrating it in style at the hospital where we work. As a little added special touch I decided to make a sign for my boss Marissa to hang on here door.  Luckily, we like our boss .  lol :D

Here is what you will need:

This chipboard,  (thin enough to cut on the cricut)
Hello Kitty Font (cut @ 1 inch i think)
pumpkin ink
stickles
glue
little roses
2 sizes of butterfly punches
Ribbon
bling
Gypsy

 The letters are welded together on the gypsy.
The paper was cut out 2 times in order to cover  the front and back.   The back just has white paper to cover the chipboard.  The edges were inked with the pumpkin and stickles were used to trace around hte edges.
I connected the 3 pieces of welded signage with ribbon using large glue dots.  The little roses were added along with the butterflies and bling as embellishments.



I hope my boss likes it and you get some inspiration as well.
Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

3 comments:

  1. It's first time I hear of such day :) I love your project. I'm sure your boss will love it too. It's so pretty.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gift and the stickles outlining are a bonus! I do like how those Gypsy's weld! I'm sure your boss will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea, never knew their was a bosses day and I just happen to have an awesome boss. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.