Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wooden Bird House


HI everyone.  It has been way too long since I have posted.  I must apologize, but life does have priority.  I so miss my crafting.  This summer I have been playing catch up on all the things I let go while I was in school this past fall and spring semester.  Mostly pertaining to the house.  You know the kind of stuff like painting garage door trim, spring cleaning, power washing, yard work and a few other things.  Also I have been taking a Bible Study Class the last 5 weekends in a row which has taken time there along with working part time.  A fun filled summer.

BEFORE
Now back to crafting.  Here is a darling bird house I decorated.  I decorated it using the scraps I had laying around just like a bird would do with its nest.  I also used ribbon, pearls ans a couple of flowers.

The bird house  was purchased at Joann,s for a buck.  Can't beat that.

I used Mod Podge to glue on the paper and also Mod Podge Glitter to give it a nice sparkle coating.  I used glue to adhere the ribbon and pearls around the opening and red tape for the ribbon and pearls around the base.  This was an easy project that I will be giving to someone who needs a little pick me up.  Hope they like it.

BEFORE
AFTER



















I hope you all have enjoyed the bird house.  More crafts to come.
TTFN
Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.