Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Almost Spring Tag

Well the sun is shining and I and I am studying away today.  I finally decided to take a break form my balancing equations  and oxidaion numbers in chemistry to do something I love.   As we all know and can probably agree on, crafting is relaxing.

Here is what I made:

Here is what you will need:

Pretty Paper ( I made my own with the printer by adding a picture via a watermark all over the paper), a tag, glue, lollipop flowers (mine are from Oriental Trading Company), pearls, spring stamps ( I used SU stamps and a butterfly from a scrappy moms set), marker to color in the flowers and blender pen ( I have Marvay markers and what I did was sucked up the color from the marker onto my blender pen and used the blender pen to color with.),  Versamark and embossing powder, heat gun,  sponge dauber and soft suede ink to ink up the edges and all around the paper,  and some fun ribbon or twine. 
Hope you enjoy my project and try it out for yourself.
Hugs and Blessings,
Meighen

9 comments:

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.