Sunday, November 6, 2011

Old time feeling LO Xmas

Hi everyone, I don't know about you, but the feeling of Christmas is in the air.  Everyone has already started to put up their Xmas Decor.  I can't believe it. :D With the inspiration, and taking a break from studying for a bit, I decided to do a really cute layout using stuff I already had. :D 
You will need:

12 by 12 Christmas paper ( a couple of different patterns)
sticky strip tape
2 colors of ribbon.
a circle cutter
glue or ATG Gun
Christmas embellishments
brads



Up above you can see some really cute felt stickers  were used along with some resin flower centers.Here on the right I used brades and some pewter embellishment I have a had for a while.




I folded the ribbon on the right of the page to give some fun dimension.





I sure do miss crafting with you guys and miss having time for my passion. 

challenges:
http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
 http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/11/getting-scrappy-challenge-20.html

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.