Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last Minute Decor Thanksgiving Table Tent



Hi everyone and welcome back for another quick project to decorate your dinner table for this Thanksgiving.   I got this idea from a friend a few months ago and decided to make it for the holiday.

I have made a table tent with a turkey on one side and a cute poem on the back to inspire and give a little decor element to my dinner table.


Here is what you will need:
Cricut Cartridges:
Animal Kingdom ( turkey cut @ 3.5 inches)
Create a Critter ( hat from the turkey only on this cartridge cut @ 2 inches)

Other stuff:
12 X 3 1/2 inch piece of DCWV paper (fold in half)
3 X5 1/2 piece of orange paper
orange, yellow & red stickles
Twine
Scallop  Punch 1 1/2 to 2 inches will work
Swiss Dots Cuttle bug folder with Cuttle Bug

Stamps:
Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember

The back looks like this.

I pulled a poem off of the internet that I thought was appropriate for the holiday.

Gobble Gobble Everyone, 
Meighen

1 comment:

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.