Friday, August 5, 2011

You May Kiss The Bride

What an adorable card this turned out to be.  I am new to using digi stamps and I am still in the experimental stage. :D  So I was looking through my downloaded images though few they are and found this one.  One look and the ideas were just there.  I love when it happens that way. 


Ingreadients:
Cartstock (A-2 size)  (white and crumb cake)
Paper Tray Ink Paper ( cut into 1 by 3 3/4 strips)
Ribbon
digi
blender pens and craft ink (yep i used craft ink)
I rock with jems
zig glue pen
dazzling Diamonds fine glitter by Stampin UP
Scallop border punch
red sticky tape ( for ribbon)
the sentiment is printed off of my computer

This card turned out better than expected.  I am so happy about it.  Feel happy and create. :D

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww that's adorable!! Such a cute stamp. Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! i love the eye shadow!! LOL.. The blingie dress is soo cute!!

    I also want to thank you for joining Paper Hoarders. Please feel free to jump right in any time!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.