Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Last DT Challenge

Yes everyone, it is a sad sad day.  This is our last challenge for this DT.  We want to make it extra special so anything goes. :D
It has been a great 6 months working with Abby from Scrabookaholic By Abby and the rest of the talented ladies on this DT. All good things must come to an end however. I will miss you all and look forward to hopping with you in the future. I am positive we will be in Hops together or even perhaps be guest designers on each others blogs. I wish the best for all of you in the crafting and blogging world. Thanks you Abby for allowing me to be part of it. Your DT was my first.

The rules:  You can make anything you want, a scrapbook layout, a cart , a tag, or just something totally different and outside of the box.. Show off your talent with this fun challenge. To enter the challenge head over to http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/ and add you project under Mr Linky. You will also get to see what the other DT members created. :D Here is the project I did:
Our sponsors for this challenge:
Gelly Roll , the  Twinery, and 3 Kich N Bleus  and Abby herself. :D

Click the pics to enlarge

 Paper :  DCWV (Currant) and Stampin UP
Cricut Cartridge: Cindy Loo
Twine:  http://www.thetwinery.com/
Embellishments:  All kinds


I will miss being on you team Abby.  I have had a great time with all of you talented women. :D







Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket






2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Such pretty colors :) *Big Hugs* and best wishes on all your future crafty endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.