Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank You /Friend Card Using the Kinderstamp sentiment stamps.

So a co-worker of mine took some call for me at the hospital  last Saturday.  She ended up having to come in and scrub a case.  It was still going by the time I got there which was 15 minutes later than what I said I would be. :(  I decided to make a nice card to say thanks.  She stayed the extra 15 minutes with no problem even though she had an appointment to get too.

The ingredients for this A-2 card is as follows:
1.  Crumbcake cardstock(StampinUp)
2.  Hippie Chic Paper (DCWV)
3.  Ribbon
4.  Stamps (KinderStampo -sentiment and The Angel Co.- image)
5. Stamp pads ( I used Craft ink because that is all  I have.  I works great)
6.  Blender Pens (to go with the ink)
7.  Stickles
8.  Black bling for the bears eyes
9. Buttons
10.  Staz On Ink for the image

My friend really liked the card.  She said it was so pretty and was blessed to recieve it. :D
Hugs and blessings,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Super cuterz! Thks for sharing ur time and talent. AS always ur awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very nice of her to stay. The card is really adorable. TFS

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.