Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Cricut Card : Birthday Card

Hi everyone, sorry for the week long hiatus, but I had my last exam to take last week and am finally able to do some crafting.  Here is a beautiful Birthday card I made for my Mom.  All I used for this one is paper some, butterfly punches, a pre made sticker from K& Company, green stickles ( added to the sticker) and some pearls (added to the butterflies) and I did some embossing under the sticker with the Dot dot dot background stamp from Stampin up..Super simple card.
Have a great weekend everyone.  :D

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love butterflies! I'm really new at card making and am getting wonderful ideas on what to use on my cards. Great creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.