Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Card for a great friend

Hi everyone and welcome back for another fun card.  I have a lot of stamps like many of us do......many which go unused.... I know we have all been there. :D  Anyways I got my Kinderstampo stamps in the mails last week and decided to try and pair the sentiments with some of my unused stamps.  I found  the perfect combo laced with  the perfect DCVW paper.  Hope you enjoy it. :D

Ingredients for this A-2 card:
1. paper (Crumb Cake by Stampin Up and The Girl Stack by DCWV along with white paper to stamp the image)
2.  Stazon ink for the image and ink pads to color the image
3.  Stamps (sentiment is Kinderstampo and the image is The Angle Co.)
4.  Blender pens
5.  embellishments ( clips and buttons from Stampin Up


I really love this card.  the DCWV paper and Kinderstampo Stamps really inspired this card.  Enjoy . :D

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.