Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quick update........

As you all know I am going back to college to get my  Associates degree in nursing and after that a bachelors.  I have started taking a class this summer and wanted to let you all know that I will post when I can.  I will also be posting for the DT I am in.  I just ask that you bare with me  for a while and please don't leave due to posting.  I would hate to loose any of my scrapping family as you all inspire me with all of your comments and critiques.  so please please please stick around as I will get new things up as soon as I can.  I really miss my craft room.  Thanks for understanding.

Hugs and Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Meighen that is great news. My husband is an RN. Good luck with all your classes and I am not going anywhere.

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your decision to go back to school. I wish you good grades and short term papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.