Friday, June 17, 2011

Get Well Card for a Friend from Work

Hi everyone and welcome back for a new card.  This card was really fun to make and super easy.  A gal at work recently had surgery and had a small complication so i am sending out a card to cheer her up. 
This is a letter envelope size card and the paper is from Stampin UP and the Guy Stack  by DCWV.
The band aid on the card is from the Indie Art Cartridge and is cut at 6 inches.  I used my I-rock tool and gems to add bling to the card.  What is any project without bling. :D  I inked up the center of the band aid with Chocolate Chip ink by Stampin Up and the Stamp is also from Stampin UP.  A small twine bow was added for fun.   Faux stitching was also added to the center of the band aid as well as the edges of the card.
I hope you like the card.  I know it made me feel good to make it.



Hugs & Blessings,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You never want to hear anyone is sick, but this should put a smile on her face. Super adorable gems and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gems on this band aid--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this idea is so cute! hope your friend enjoys it and gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, Meighen. I'm sure this really blessed her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.