Monday, April 18, 2011

Super Simple Scrapbook Page

So this week I decided to work on some pictures from last year.  These pictures are from the gun range.  My hubby and I were taking some shooting classes at our local range.  I was hoping to find some cutouts using cricut, but I had no luck.
   I ended up letting my paper be the big element and used tags, bags, boxes and more  for some decor (tags cut at 3 inches)..

Glitter paper was used as the mat for each picture. 

The fun patterned paper is from Walmart. :D
The font is welded together and cut at 1 inch using the Hello Kitty Font. 

 I used my swiss dots cuttlebug folder
 on the letters and added buttons as a finishing touch.

Hope you enjoy this simple layout.
HUGS and Blessings,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Nice job...my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.