Monday, January 24, 2011

Super Cute Valentine ♥ Tag Key To My Heart


Entering into the:


SEI Challenge with Abby #2 All About LOVE!!

Tis the season for love, hugs, kisses, and Valentines. I did a search for a heart on my gypsy and found this super cute one on the Indie Art Cartridge.  I said to myself "hmmm what can I make with this?"
Here is what I came up with.






This picture shows a close up of the ripped paper  and the bling I added.






 This picture on the right just shows the Mod Podge on the key and the red Stickles on the heart.





This is just showing which one you flip.  The flipped image will be for the back of the key and heart.






HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE WHOLE PROCESS
HUGS and BLESSINGS,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! It looks great! By the way thanks again for the blog award! I still need to post it and such! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin Cute!!!!!

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from one of Momo's challenges! Love your card it is so cute!


    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! don't you just love that feature on the gypsy!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!

    you should enter it over at Scrapbookaholic:
    http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com

    Theme: love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love the heart and the keys so darling. NIce job and thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your color schemes on these Vday cards. It is definitely something that I would want to give to my hubby, cause he holds the key to my heart!!

    Thanks for linking up this week on patchesofpink.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.