Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge

HI everyone, hope you are all doing awesome.  I was doing my nightly rounds when I saw that MPS is doing a DT call.  I said what the heck and got my creative juices going.  The challenge part is to use her favorite colors.  Those are  pink(of coarse), green and brown.  You can also add other colors too.
I made a cute Valentine inspired card using the Create a Critter Cartridge( everyones fav).
                                                            This is an A-2 Size Card



 Things I used:
Swiss dots cuttle bug folder    
Bunny on page 26 (cut at 3 inches)     
Ribbon, a stamp and ink
Silver gel pen (for doodles)
Mini Primas and a brad
Stickles and bling
Google eyes
 Wish me luck :D
Hugs and Blessing,

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Good luck! Your card is sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great papers! Good Luck with the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's adorable! I love it! I so enjoy your blog and have been following for some time! You have such lovely projects! I enjoy your videos too! Come see my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny is so cute! Where did you get his eyes? I love it! TFS and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you ladies are so sweet. Thanks for such nice comments.
    Monica, I got the google eyes at Joann Fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so stinking cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice. GL with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable Meighen, wishing you a ton of luck! I hope you get in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is really cute! Good luck with the DT call. Meighen I always love your work:)
    ~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cue! love those eyes! I have to get those!! Dina Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. My dd has bunnies in her nursery. TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.