Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another No Cricut Card Day Card Within A Card SSPof the Week #21

Okay so for some reason I am in a crafting mood today :D  ...  I finished a Hop Project and it is Uber Awesome and I can't wait to show it to you when the time comes.  I also have a few other things going through my mind to make for other hops. I am in seven hops  now through April, so  I am on a roll and still have to find time to clean my house.lol

I wanted to do something Super Simple today for my blog. to relax from the other stuff going on inside my brain.  lol
 
All of the paper is stampin up.  This is an A-2 size card with a little card on the inside.
Start with an 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 folded in half and the 2nd layer in 4 by 5 1/4.
The little card measures 7 1/2 inches by 4 folded in half.  the second layer is 1/4 inch smaller and the 3rd layer is a 1/4 inch smaller than that.  The cute stamp is from the Angel Company.








I decorate it with some Primas and metallic bling.  The strip on the outside of the big card is 5 1/4 in length.  You can make the strip as thick as you want. :)


I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND FIND LOTS OF THINGS TO INSPIRE YOU.

♥HUGS AND BLESSINGS♥,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.