Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Mini Album Using an Acrylic Base

Oh my gosh have I missed my scrap room.  It felt relaxing to go in there and use my imagination.  I have been so busy with the holidays and getting more hours at work that I have not had time to craft.  I think I may have to start scheduling things in advance now.  That is okay though. lol

With the time that I have found the during the last week, I have slowly put together this really cute winter mini using Christmas goodies.  Sorry this is not a tutorial but I have not had the time.  I hope it gives you inspiration non the less and that you all had a great Christmas and received lots of crafting  goodies to play with.
 

HUGS, 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So super cute! Love all the little embellishments. You are going to love your gypsy and wonder how you ever lived without:) Happy New Year:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I agree about the Gypsy - I love mine and I was soooooo against getting one at first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute mini. Where did you get the acrylic? I miss shopping...christmas kinda stopped that for awhile. But I still have so much I need to use up.
    Happy New Year...warm hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute mini album! I have not dne one yet, but I am going to try to attempt it this year! happy new year! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.