Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Super Simple Project of the week # 17 Halloween Gift Card Holder

How many more things can I make with the Happy Hauntings Cartridge.  Let me count the ways......  We have made some cards, a skull streamer and a scrapbook layout.  Well, now for a super cute and super simple gift card holder.

I used the Happy Hauntings cart with the pumpkin cut at 3 inches on pg 64 and the hat cut at 2 inches on pg 54.
I used 4 X 4 .22 thickness chipboard and cut out a tag using Tags Bags Boxes and More at 6 1/2 inches.
The paper from Cloud 9 was cut the same as the chipboard.
I did ad some Stickles to the pumpkin.
I hope you have fun making this.  Find inspiration in everything.
♥HUGS♥,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.