Monday, September 20, 2010

I Want Candy..............

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you are all having a fabulous day.  I finally got my Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge and my "A Haunting We Will Go"  Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I have so many projects I want do with them.  They really go well together.

FYI  The Candian Nickel is having a blog hop on October 2nd.   The Little Hop of Horrors.   Lots of great giveaways and projects.  25 blogs and 25 talented ladies, so plan on spending the day  Hopping by our Horror Shows.  lol

Here is the card I made with my new favorite cartridge and my favorite stamps.

 This is an 11x4 1/4 card folded in half.  The second layer, as I used to papers  equals 4 x 5 1/4.
The Mummy is cut at 4 inches and I added some Ranger Stickles to him to give some dimension.  The patterned paper is by Cloud 9.  It is a photo mat stack.  I also used a Fiskars border punch and  2 inch scallop punch.
Enjoy Happy Haunting.
 ♥HUGS♥,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.