Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Scrappy Moms Blog Hop Time BLOG CANDY DRAWING IS OVER

Welcome to my blog everyone.  You have arrived here from Lauren's blog.  If not, You might want to start at the beginning of the hop (HERE) at Scrappy Mels.  I really hope You are all enjoying your hop around.    The hop is to showcase Scrappy Moms Stamps.  They have 4 fantastic stamps sets  out.  If you like what you see, you can place an order for the stamps (HERE) at scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com.  To sweeten the pot, they are offering free shipping on Saturday for all new orders.  How about that.  YAY

There are two orders of business, one being my scrappy projects and two, BLOG CANDY.  Yippee
I have prepared two projects for you using the  Sweet Somethings Stamps set.  The first is a scrapbook layout..........♥
On this layout I used the Sweet &Sassy stamp along with the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge.  The image is cut at 7 inches.  I also used some glittered flowers from a local scrap shop her in town.  The paper is my own.  I took a plain piece of cardstock and stamped it my self.  You can check out that video (HERE).  For the left edge of the paper I punched 3 lengths of paper using the Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Punch.  The shiny retro paper is something I found at Walmart. I also ran the 2nd layer of the dress through the swiss dot Cuttlebug folder 


My second project is a card using the Sweet Somethings stamps and Forever Young cartridge.  Here is the video:


Now for the:                                         ♥BLOG CANDY♥

Here is what I am giving away:
A Plantin School Book Cartridge ( this came with my Pink Cricut and had never been used.  No Cricut points came with it either)  I will also be giving away some paper a mini scrapbook and some stickers.  All you have to do is leave me a comment and a way to reach you.  Please only post one comment per visitor to my blog.  The winner will be drawn next Tuesday.
♥Hugs and happy scrapping♥
*HEAD OVER TO SEE WHAT MERIAH (HERE)  IS SCRAPPING UP FOR YOU ON HER BLOG.*



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.