Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags

So, I was watching MOMO's video on her treat bags and thought, well that is totally awesome.  Of coarse all of her projects are awesome.  I decided to make some treat bags as well but with my own creepy spooky feel.
This was a fun project.  I used a piece of 12 by 12 paper and stamped one with black ink and the other with silver pigment ink using the INKADINKADO Halloween stamps I found in the dollar bin at Joanns.  I smeared the pigment ink all around to give the who paper a shimmery look.

I cut the bag out using the Once Upon A Princess Cart (pg 65) at 6 1/2 inches.  I used Sticky Strip to hold the bag together(better hold).  I ran ribbon through the holes and  placed a single strip around the ribbon so you can hold it better..  The paper turned out so cute too.  Hope you give it a try.  :)  Thanks MOMO for the idea.
HUGS,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.