Here is what you will need:
- Create a Critter Chick on pg 53 cut at 3 inches
- Paper of your choice, I used the paper MOMO gave me, Stampin Up's Certainly Celery, and the Flower Shower Glitter Mat Stack
- Ink, I used Certainly Celery
- Joy's Life Stamps (Lots of Pun) Click here to see them on her site.
- Punches of your choice, I used a 1 1/2 inch scallop and Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Punch
- Blue Google eyes and a flower with bling for the chick
- I also used Crystal Effects for the scallop
And your result is this cute, cute card.
I really hope you enjoy the card and it made you smile. Happy Crafting.