Monday, July 19, 2010

Cute as a BUG! Using Joy's Life Stamps


  I had to try this new cross ribbon technique that I saw today. It turned out awesome  A video showing how to do it will be posted this week. I feel a Super Simple Project coming on.   On this card I used scrap paper I had minus the 2nd layer of the A-2 Card.  There I used the Flower Shower Stack by DCWV along with the Flower Shower Glitter  Mat Stack for the wings.  I used Crystal Effects on the hearts and cheeks of the dragon fly who by the way is cut at 3 inches from the Paisley Cartridge..  The ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink and the Stamp are Joy's Life Lots Of Puns.

To the right here you can see the ribbon technique I was talking about.  Way Easy. 











I hope you enjoyed the card for today.  More to come this week.
AS ALWAYS..............HUGS
                                                       MEIGHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.