Sunday, July 25, 2010

Card inspired by Christmas in July

So, I went through Kinder Stampo's blog hop this weekend and was so inspired by such wonderful women.    So inspired in fact that I started making my Christmas cards.  I also just received my Scenic Seasons Stamp set and Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin Up. Here is my winter creation.  I used Stampin Ups' Whisper white Card Stock, Scenic Seasons stamp set, And their Dazzling Diamonds.
I used Color Box Chalk in 2 shades of green and a red for the Cardinal.  I used LePlume Markers for the black on the card and to add some more red to the bird.  For the glue I added 2 way Zig to rub where I wanted and then glittered it all up.  I foe stitched with a white gel pen and used some red buttons with twine I tied on them along with red ribbon to accent the bird. 
This is a 6 by 4 1/2 inch card that will fit into a
4 3/4 x 6 1/2 inch envelope. The second layer is 5 3/4 by 4 and the third layer is 5 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches.  I hope this fills you with some inspiration for the up and coming Christmas.  Click the pic to enlarge.

HUGS
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.