Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey everyone MY FIRST SWAP

Today I have been very busy working on my swap project.  I decided to take part in MOMO's cricut cut swap and lucky me I got MOMO.  YAY  As soon as I receive my swap from MOMO, I will do  video on it.  I am so excited to see what she cuts for me.  We had to make Cricut cuts based on the cartridges we don't have and the other one does.   For example she does not have Once Upon A Princess and I do, so I am cutting out stuff for her from that cart.  She is doing the same for me.  This is my first swap and I am so syked about it.  I can't wait to show you what I get from MOMO.  Have a wonderful week everyone.

I have some surprises for you MOMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.